Re: Focus issues (Was: [Q] Win32 Backend Problem)

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Focus issues (Was: [Q] Win32 Backend Problem)
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 21:30:41 -0700

Alexander Malmberg wrote:
Adam Fedor wrote:
[snip]

I spent a lot of time getting window focus to more-or-less work on X11,
but it's possible I messed it up for the window's backend.

Is there any documentation of what the backend behavior is supposed to
be wrt. focus? Clean and well-defined interface and behavior (stuff like

I added some documentation about this, in:

core/back/Documentation/Back/WindowFocus.[gsdoc/html]

It's probably not complete. In fact, I'm sure it isn't, since there are still a few bugs in the window focus mechanism.

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics Corp.      | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com                    | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you