Re: Discuss-gnustep Digest, Vol 2, Issue 68

From: Nicolas ROARD
Subject: Re: Discuss-gnustep Digest, Vol 2, Issue 68
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 20:37:19 +0100

Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 15:52:22 +0100
From: Joachim Jaeckel <Joachim.Jaeckel@lucke-edv.de>
Subject: GNUstep and FreeBSD (4.6 and 5.0)

Everything works fine on the 4.6 System.
Do you have an idea, what I've to change ...

Check to see whether the 5.0 system built and used the gnustep-objc port. If so, that's likely the problem. I found that using gnustep-objc
with gcc 3.2 broke bundle loading.  Try editing the Makefile in the
devel/gnustep port to remove the RUN_DEPENDS line that references the
gnustep-objc port, then re-build all of the GNUstep packages.

Do you know what exactly is broking the bundle loading ? because it
seems that I have the same problem in trying to compile gnustep under
mac os x 10.2.3 with gcc 3.2.1 (not using the apple gcc) ...

--
Nicolas Roard