darwin gnustep status / gnumail cross platform?

From: Jim McLoughlin
Subject: darwin gnustep status / gnumail cross platform?
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 00:35:13 -0800

Hi folks

I'm revamping my multi-boot setup on a powerbook, and left room for a darwin
partition.  I installed the latest binary (6.0.2), and am thinking of trying
a GNUStep install on it (I've been using it on a debian partition on the
same machine).  Just wondering, before I go ahead, if there have been any
recent changes to the install instructions - the current build guide covers
Darwin 5.x.  If anyone has feedback along these lines, please let me know.

My other question: if I do get it up and running, is there anything that
would prevent me from using GNUMail in both OSX and Darwin, and pointing
them at the same mailboxes?  Would be great to use the same mailboxes across
both environments.

thanks

Jim M