Re: KHTML in GNUStep?

From: Philippe C.D. Robert
Subject: Re: KHTML in GNUStep?
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 09:41:19 +0100

Hi,

one more issue here is that if GNUstep wants to remain as close to MOSX as
possible then it should be considered to come up with a free version of the
WebCore framework - I suspect this will be used heavily in many projects.
Richard Dale wrote a few days ago on kde.news:

I have done Objective-C wrappers for the KHTML classes (via C bindings, not
calling C++ directly as you could with Apple Objective-C++). They in the cvs
under kdebindings/kdeobjc. I haven't had time to generate the Objective-C
bindings for a while, but I should have some time to do it soon. Maybe
extracting the KHTML Objective-C classes into a separate cocoa compatible
framework could be a useful project?

-Phil