Re: Problems with latest back and base

From: Stephen Brandon
Subject: Re: Problems with latest back and base
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 14:20:01 +0000

Did anyone ever resolve this? I have the same problem - brand new checkout
from GNUstep, and a glx.h that is quite clearly v1.3.  It does not contain
the define for GLX_RGBA_TYPE. The assumption that it should contain
GLX_RGBA_TYPE based on the version 1.3, seems to be mistaken.

Cheers,
Stephen Brandon