Re: Can someone do a small fix in CVS ?

From: Chris B. Vetter
Subject: Re: Can someone do a small fix in CVS ?
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 16:46:20 -0800

On Fri, 3 Jan 2003 00:34:35 +0000 (GMT)
Nicola Pero <nicola@brainstorm.co.uk> wrote:
> > 1)
> > Since last Friday, some changes to the CVS, probably -make, have
> > broken autogsdoc. Whenever you try to make _any_ docu (including
> > core) you will get a
> >     autogsdoc[91165] No filename arguments found ... giving up
> > According to the ChangeLog for -base, there haven't been any
> > significant changes to Tool/* so I guess the problem somewhere in
> > -make.
> I can't reproduce this - I rebuilt from scratch, and then doing a
> cd core/base/Source
> make -f DocMakefile
> works fine ... at least, from a makefile point of view - autogsdoc is
> called with all the proper arguments.

Run configure in -base, then go to Documentation and run 'make doc=yes'

        autogsdoc[97881] No filename arguments found ... giving up

Same happens when I try to re-create my documentation, although the
makefiles have not changed, nor has the overall system. I only updated
GNUstep to Tuesday night's CVS checkout. Last Friday's was working fine.

--
Chris