Re: ANNOUNCE: GNUstep Renaissance is out!

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: GNUstep Renaissance is out!
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 07:28:08 -0800 (PST)

Nicola,

Instead of building a GUI builder from scratch it would make sense, I think,
for Gorm to support the creation of different GUI formats.   Currently only the
.gorm format is supported (obviously), but I think that creating bundles which
would provide support for outputting different formats would greatly expand the
capabilities of Gorm and would allow Renaissance to leverage the work which has
gone into making Gorm more stable and usable over the past year.

Later, GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento