to all german speaking 'steppers: Cocoa article in c't magazine

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: to all german speaking 'steppers: Cocoa article in c't magazine
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 12:40:25 +0200

In the latest issue of the german computermagazine c't is an article on
programming in Cocoa on page 242. The article gives a good overview on the
topic and sheds some light on the "mechanics behind the curtains" but
there is no mention of GNUstep so far.

Since there was an article on GNUstep written by Stefan Boehringer
<stefan.boehringer@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> planned for the same magazine some time
ago but later rejected by the
leading editor for "the lack of interest" on the readers side, we should
write letters to the editor demanding for some GNUstep coverage or an
ongoing series of articles on Cocoa/OpenStep/GNUstep/ObjC programming.
This could lead to increased interest in GNUstep on return. We only must
convince the c't team that GNUstep IS important.

adress for the letters to the editor: mailto:ct@ct.heise.de or
mailto:adb@ct.heise.de

greetings, Lars