debian gnustep questions - drm-trunk a problem?

From: Jim McLoughlin
Subject: debian gnustep questions - drm-trunk a problem?
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 00:30:06 -0700

Hi

First wanted to thank folks who suggested Debian for dual boot on a tiBook
with OSX, it's working well so far.

I am in the process of building gnustep (with gcc 3.2, 2002.10.3 snapshot),
have installed gnustep-make, base, gui, guile no problem.  However, back
fails to compile.

I'll post the error tomorrow, but am wondering if it has to do with my X
configuration.  In order to get X properly running on my rev C tiBook, I
used the drm-trunk packages which handle the tiBooks video card better.  Has
anyone else used this X patch enhancement with gnustep?  My guess is I'm
missing some library path that will include the patch.

Anyway, any help appreciated.  I can post the error tomorrow.

Jim M