Re: The Path of GNUstep (Was: Re: Gnustep + mac + windows? Possib le?)

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: The Path of GNUstep (Was: Re: Gnustep + mac + windows? Possib le?)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 20:03:26 +0100

On Monday, September 23, 2002, at 07:47 PM, Mondragon, Ian wrote:

that wasn't my point.  i really don't give thought to the theme issue,
personally - i was making a comparison of the frequency of
questions/requests concerning the usability of GNUstep under windows as
opposed to something else, and i mentioned themes because it comes up
frequently.

I think themes, BSD, and windoze all come up with about equal frequency,
but that's just my feeling from reading the discussion list.