Re: Announce GWorkspace-0.4pre1

From: Yen-Ju Chen
Subject: Re: Announce GWorkspace-0.4pre1
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 11:38:45 -0400

From: Enrico Sersale <enrico@www.imago.ro>
To: Yen-Ju Chen <yjchenx@hotmail.com>
CC: <discuss-gnustep@gnu.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 17:54:48 +0300 (EEST)

On Thu, 19 Sep 2002, Yen-Ju Chen wrote:

>   Second, it seems that the View submenu is handle by GW,
>   and it behaves (redraws) a little bit weird
>   when changing the view a lot (just keep select different view).

Well, actually many things redraw a little slow, but this is not a
GW specific probem...

 Sorry not to explain more clearly.
 I put some screenshot here:
 http://www.people.virginia.edu/~yc2w/GNUstep/english/gworkspace/
 I activate all the view (browser, icon, small icon).
 Just simply switch between different views,
 and after for a while, it draws weird.
 I thought it is because the font I used,
 so I delete the .GNUstepDefault and try again.
 The same result (gw4.jpg).
 By the way, I use backart.
 Other menus has no such problem.

 Yen-Ju