The GNUstep Desktop

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: The GNUstep Desktop
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 19:31:23 +0100

Hi all,

The last couple of days I have been busy with removing all old GNUstep stuff
from my system and starting everything from scratch.
The result is a clean desktop, with almost everything I need. Although I am a
light weight desktop user (I want a graphical desktop so I can have more
consoles on one screen), this is great! I just had to let you all know, thank
you all for this great effort!

Apart from a missing web-browser and an good IRC client I am happy.

Thanks again to all people working on GNUstep. This is way cool. A healthy
working system on a Pentium II 266 Mhz with 64 MB.

Bye,

Dennis Leeuw