GNUstep directory layout

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: GNUstep directory layout
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 22:12:49 -0600

I've rearranged the format of the display a little so it's more intuitive.

http://www.gnu.org/software/gnustep/

always has the immediate changes, so you might try that if a mirror isn't updated yet.

The last MAJOR change I'm debating is the Developer domain. It would be nice to have all the developer stuff in one location. The drawback is that we are separating things, like Libraries and Headers, which really should be together.
--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics Corp.      | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com                    | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you