text system patch

From: Pierre-Yves Rivaille
Subject: text system patch
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2002 19:59:05 +0100

I've made some fix on the various text system classes and I would like to receive comments on what I have done before I commit those fixes on CVS. (I'd like to commit soon, 'cause i've made changes in Gorm that depends on it)

What is now fixed :
-insertion point position is correct for left/center/right alignment
-selection display is also correct for all alignment
-insertion point blinking is better
-textContainerInset is well managed
-autoscrolling works a little bit better (but still needs work)
-textfield editing is properly aligned
-textfield can be scrolled

<text-system.patch.gz>
(the code still needs some cleaning and commenting)

        Pierre-Yves