Re: .gmodel ?

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: .gmodel ?
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 08:55:08 +0200

On Friday, August 16, 2002, at 05:59 AM, Adam Fedor wrote:

Maybe the gmodel/plist code isn't expecting to read XML coded property lists (e.g. do you have gnustep-base compiled with libxml?). Or perhaps there is a difference in the way plists are generated on MacOSX with how gnustep-base expects them. Perhaps just try to see if gnustep-base can read the gmodel file as is (e.g. with the plparse tool).

Ok, didn't know about plparse. I'll try it and let you know of the result afterwards. On the other hand, I can convert the plists into the old property list format. I just thought that this validation issue had something to do with a certain DTD not being found for validation.

Don't know about the Gorm problem. Perhaps if sent the file I could look at it.

I'll check the .gmodel issue first. If it doesn't help, I'll send you an URL for the intermediary port to download (you'll probably need some of the headers).

Thanks,

  Marcus

--
Marcus Mueller  .  .  .  crack-admin/coder ;-)
Mulle kybernetiK  .  http://www.mulle-kybernetik.com