RE: patch for NSApplication.m

From: David Relson
Subject: RE: patch for NSApplication.m
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 11:19:47 -0400

At 09:29 AM 7/25/02, Nicola Pero wrote:

Thanks - I agree that the original code - while behaving quite well in
normal situations - was a bit confusing and that rearranging it was a good
idea. :-)

Thanks also to all the people who contributed comments - very interesting
- I have simplified the code on CVS (0.8.0 branch) a lot, and hopefully
the code should be now very simple and clear, 100% correct and verbosely
commented :-)

Please have a look at it and let me know if there is something you are not
happy with.

Thanks again for your time.

Nicola,

'Tis my pleasure to contribute fixes as I happen across problems. I've got some other ideas regarding NSApplication.m, but will first take a look at what you've done.

A big THANK YOU to you for your efforts.

David