Re: defaults randomly being overwritten?

From: Tim Harrison
Subject: Re: defaults randomly being overwritten?
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 10:06:26 -0400

Ian Jones wrote:

experiencing. He said that he had experienced strange behaviour when old versions of gdomap, gdnc and gpbs had not been killed explicitly. I

That hasn't been the case here. Every time I update GNUstep, I reboot cleanly, making sure that nothing is running. I still have my defaults vanish completely every once in a while.

--

Tim Harrison
tim@linuxstep.org