Re: Compiling GNUstep on darwin (again)

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Compiling GNUstep on darwin (again)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 09:38:19 -0600

John Pell wrote:

Making all for library libgnustep-gui...
Linking library libgnustep-gui ...
ld: -undefined error must be used when -twolevel_namespace is in effect
/usr/bin/libtool: internal link edit command failed

FYI, there's no point in even trying to compile gnustep-gui until you make sure that gnustep-base actually works. AFAIK, no one has gotten it to work with the NeXT-runtime - There are some strange memory problems that the compiler and/or runtime create. It does work with the GNU-runtime. Read the GNUstep-HOWTO, under the Darwin section.

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics Corp.      | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com                    | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you