Re: GScheme. (Bug fix re. booleans.)

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: Re: GScheme. (Bug fix re. booleans.)
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 12:18:46 +0200

Hi,

Ok, I've unpacked the archive and did
        > make debug=yes
        > debugapp GScheme.app
The backtrace after segfault is the same:
(gdb) bt
#0  0x8061ef8 in yy_get_next_buffer () at lex.yy.c:1279
#1  0x8061bc5 in yylex () at lex.yy.c:1114
#2  0x8066fab in main ()
#3  0x405e314f in __libc_start_main () from /lib/libc.so.6
(gdb)

...and there is nothing more. Strange is, that yylex() is called from main(),
but in the main.m there is no such code. And there is no lex.yy.c.

It seems that some another main() is used.

I have no idea, what is going on here.

--
Home page: http://urbanek.host.sk