trying to set selectedTextBackgroundColor

From: Jim Balhoff
Subject: trying to set selectedTextBackgroundColor
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 19:50:00 -0400

Hi,

I am still trying to change the highlight color of text.  From NSColor.h, I
found that I need to set selectedTextBackgroundColor.  I've been trying
commands like this:

defaults write NSGlobalDomain selectedTextBackgroundColor '(0, 255, 0)'
or
defaults write NSGlobalDomain selectedTextBackgroundColor '(0, 1, 0)'

I was expecting one of these to produce a green color, but actually after
checking in Ink and GNUMail it appears that neither do a thing.  My highlight
color is still a pale blue.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jim