Invocation related problems

From: radhika
Subject: Invocation related problems
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 12:17:28 +0530

Hello,

   We observed a strange behaviour of Invocation and MethodSignature objects.

   Though the methods are already in the class of the object on which we are calling them, some times they are raising following exceptions.
This exceptions are not coming if we repeat the execution.

<NSException: a59120> NAME:NSInvalidArgumentException REASON:NSMethodSignature does not recognize autorelease

<NSException: b444c0> NAME:NSGenericException REASON:subclass GSFFCallInvocation should override initWithMethodSignature:

<NSException: b24550> NAME:NSInvalidArgumentException REASON:IVVirtualMachine does not recognize setEntryFunction:

<NSException: b3f2f8> NAME:NSInvalidArgumentException REASON:NSInvocation does not recognize invocationWithMethodSignature:

<NSException: b33280> NAME:NSInvalidArgumentException REASON:IVStackFrame does not recognize initGlobalStack

<NSException: af4298> NAME:NSInvalidArgumentException REASON:NSMethodSignature does not recognize signatureWithObjCTypes:

We observed this problem consistently with gcc3.1.

Can you tell us what could be the reason for this behaviour.

Thanks,

Radhika.