Re: NSInternalInconsistencyException errors

From: Stefan Böhringer
Subject: Re: NSInternalInconsistencyException errors
Date: 10 Jun 2002 14:07:09 +0200

Some persons have suggested gcc 3.1 to be the problem. Unfortunately,
after downgrading to 3.0.4 I still see exceptions raised from
decodeValueOfObjCType:at:. Unless I have left some remnants from gcc 3.1
(though I looked carefully) there seems to be some other blocker in
RH7.3. Just to avoid further debugging, possibly, could somebody please
confirm that a current snapshot with gcc 3.0.4 allows to start an app?

Thanks,

        Stefan