Re: GSXML

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: GSXML
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 17:40:30 +0100 (BST)

> If you have been able to use non-SAX GSXML for anything serious - you
> lucky.  I haven't.

Anyway - I don't think I'll discuss that further.

I reported my problems with memory management in GSXML and I've given my
opinion - which is that a library whose objects don't work properly under
standard reference counting and autorelease pools is unusable in my
opinion and that's it.  I'm not really interested in discussing this any
further - you are probably right etc etc I don't really care.

Btw - I broke my glasses some days ago so I'm now reading the computer
screen with the old ones which is very tiring after six or seven hours ...
which is why I'm particularly tired and nervous when I'm online in this
period.  Sorry for that.