Re: /usr/GNUstep/System/share

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: Re: /usr/GNUstep/System/share
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 20:36:40 +0200

Something like that is in my memory, but what I was wondering is: this file is
only used for packages that use a configure script I guess.
Is it possible to create a M4 file in gnustep-make that solves this problem?
I just downloaded autoconf-2.53 and as far as I can see it is only used in
general.m4

I have no idea about how things work (bless the ignorent), but if the file
general.m4 is found by something like a PATH variable that is
used for all .m4 files, then we could supply our own general.m4...

Might well be that I am talking complete nonsens, just had a couple of glasses
of wine and thought I'd see what I can do to make things
better. So if this is bull-shit, then just tell me to shut up ;)

Dennis