Problem while compiling objc for gcc-3.0.4

From: PERON Stéphane
Subject: Problem while compiling objc for gcc-3.0.4
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 22:35:25 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

I don't know if the problem has been already discuss in this mailing list
 but I got gcc-3.0.4 today in order to update my gnustep version according
dennis intructions.

The problem comes when the "make bootstrap" command try to compile
objective-c module. It doesn't found gc.h in many files and in particular
for gc.c, objects.c in the libobjc directory.

To resume compilation, I had to modify the path of <gc.h> in gc.c by :
<../boehm-gc/include/gc.h>

Is it the right way to fix the problem ?

Does anyone met this problem too ?

Thanks for your help

Stéphane PERON
speron@telys.com