RE: GWorkspace problem

From: Guevara, Kristine F
Subject: RE: GWorkspace problem
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 10:49:06 -0500

Thanks for that gnustep-gui-0.7.5 patch Adam.

GWorkspace is now up and running on my Solaris machine after using the
Solaris patch on gnustep-gui-0.7.5 that Adam Fedor forwarded to me. I was
testing GWorkspace to make sure that everything was working properly and
found that the application would quit with a core dumped error in the
following scenario:

-when there is a drop-down menu as in the Preferences window, Inspectors
windows, Finder windows etc., and I select an option from the drop-down
menu

How do I resolve this core dump error?