Re: Look & feel, future plans

From: Jim Balhoff
Subject: Re: Look & feel, future plans
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 11:05:47 -0400

On Wednesday, May 8, 2002, at 10:52 AM, Magnus Lofgren wrote:

I guess some of the reasons I'm not very fond of the vertical menu is:
Having more than one application open at the time clutters the screen, as the menu's overlaps eachother, I have to separate them, and I end up having a confusing mess of menus.

I don't understand - the only menu that is visible is the one corresponding to the active application. I think the vertical menus are a very distinctive and useful part of the interface - I would be quite disappointed if they went away.