Re: pl2link?

From: Stephen Cornell
Subject: Re: pl2link?
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 11:21:16 +0100

On Thursday 25 April 2002 12:21 am, you wrote:
> pl2link uses GNUstep's property list to create a desktop link for
> KDE and/or Gnome.
>
> It's a gnustep-base tool, and should reside in something like
>
>   $GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT/Tools/ix86/<your os>/gnu-gnu-gnu/pl2link
>
> so you might want to check whether something went wrong during Base's
> configuration/compilation time.

It may well be that I'm using the `wrong' versions of the libraries.  When
downloading, I wasn't sure which were considered to be the latest `stable'
versions, given that the gnustep homepage describes -base-1.3.0 and versions
0.7.6 of -gui and -xdps to be `unstable'.

Which versions should I be using if I wish to compile GWorkspace and
GNUMail.app?

--
Stephen Cornell          cornell@zoo.cam.ac.uk         Tel/fax +44-1223-336644
University of Cambridge, Zoology Department, Downing Street, CAMBRIDGE CB2 3EJ