ANN: GNUstep Build Guide 1.4.0

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: ANN: GNUstep Build Guide 1.4.0
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 15:01:34 +0200

Hi all,

I found to much small problems with the guide, that I decided to do a
bigger change then the previous release. So here is shortly after 1.3.9
the 1.4.0 release. Sorry for the hassle.

With this release you get the following changes:

21 Apr 2002:
Added the install of libffi to gcc section.
Removed the DGS section and setting the backend section.
Made extensions a chapter directly after installing GNUstep.
Added StepTalk to the extensions chapter.
moved gsguile to extensions chapter.
moved wmaker before the GNUstep build chapter. I assume a graphical
workstation.

21 Apr 2002:
Wrote new boot script and removed shell script startup section. Made
sure the xinitrc could be found.

Ideas, comments etc. Always welcome.

Greetings,

Dennis Leeuw