Re: Programming Documentation

From: Jim Balhoff
Subject: Re: Programming Documentation
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 16:12:56 -0400

I've been learning to program recently as well - but mainly on MacOS X. I've been using "Cocoa Programming for Mac OS X" by Aaron Hillegass, and I think it's a great book. I would expect that a lot of it would translate over to GNUstep, especially the more conceptual stuff like delegates. I also have "Learning Cocoa" by Apple, but I think the Hillegass book is much easier to follow. I hope this is helpful - just ignore the parts about sheets and drawers...

Jim