Re: IMPORTANT: Backend update

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: IMPORTANT: Backend update
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 11:41:10 -0700

Douglas S.Keester wrote:

(setq lurker-mode nil)

This may be a dumb question, but I will ask anyways.

Will gnustep-back also eventually obsolete xdps as well as xgps?

It already has. That doesn't mean xdps works any better. I'm still casting far and wide for someone who could fix it. Actually I'd settle for someone who could write a ghostscript Pixmap/buffer driver.

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics Corp.      | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com                    | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you