Re: gtk+ backend

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: gtk+ backend
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 14:27:13 +0100

Hi,

I'm pretty sure that there is no gtk+ backend for gnustep-gui (I still don't know whether it would be possible, I guess not because the backend doesn't draw the buttons, but the frontend does ?).

But if you want to do gtk+ with Objective-C/Foundation (but without AppKit API), take a look at GToolKit:
  http://www.informatik.uni-osnabrueck.de/elmar/projects/gtoolkit/

Greetings
  Helge

Ildar Mulyukov wrote:
           Hello, all

As I remember http://gnustep.org/ site has changed since the end of last year. If I am not mistaken there was a GTK+ backend for GNUstep. I'd like to see it very much but couldn't find it. No matter if it is very obsolete and completely unusable. Could anyone please point it to me?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
--
SKYRIX Software AG    - http://www.skyrix.com
Portal Technology for Distributed Enterprises