RE: Eclipse

From: Mondragon, Ian
Subject: RE: Eclipse
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 11:08:07 -0600

here's the link, in case anyone has to search for it like i did ;-)

http://www.eclipse.org/tools/index.html

seems kind of interresting.  also, if you can weed through the typical
trolling on slashdot, here's a discussion of eclipse from january on
slashdot:

http://slashdot.org/developers/01/12/28/213253.shtml

- ian