Re: GNUMail.app problem

From: Ludovic Marcotte
Subject: Re: GNUMail.app problem
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 12:19:46 -0500 (EST)

> When configuring GNUMail.app I encountered some problems:
>
> - All <okay>, <cancel> buttons in Info -> Preferences -> Receiving (in the
> IMAP
> config) do segfault the app.

I think that's a bug in GNUstep that has been introduced since we now
remove subviews in NSView: -dealloc and I think we should make extra care
when dealing with scroll views. I haven't had the time to look at it.

> - Creating a message and the opening the Preferences prevent me from further
> editing the mail. The Prefernces panel stays open and apperently has control.

That's because the Preferences panel is shown using a modal loop.

> Well this was my first mail from GNUMail app.

I hope it's not the last one :)

Thanks,
        Ludovic

--