Re: lastest CVS can't compile

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: lastest CVS can't compile
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 06:48:13 +0000

On Thursday, March 7, 2002, at 10:04 PM, Alexander Malmberg wrote:

  I try to compile the lastest CVS,
and it said "Cannot find interface declaration for 'NXConstantString'.
  That happened when it try to compile GSMime.m.
  Is something wrong ?

The new Additions/ and SSL/ directories don't properly include
base.make, so they won't compile if there isn't an installed
gnustep-base already. I've attached a patch that adds the two missing
GNUSTEP_LOCAL_ADDITIONAL_MAKEFILES (at least the two I spotted).

Thanks ... I added those fixes.