ObjcUnit

From: Gregory Martin Pfeil
Subject: ObjcUnit
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 10:36:38 -0800

I don't know if this is already known/used in these circles, but I just saw an announcement for ObjcUnit in an ADC mailing.

ObjcUnit is a unit testing framework for Objective-C (C++ maybe?) in the spirit of JUnit (for Java), PyUnit (for Python), and CppUnit (for C++).

I've used all of the other ones mentioned above and have been very happy with them. They allow me to test each class as it's compiled and by simply adding a line or two every time you fix a bug, your regression testing is handled as well.

These frameworks usually make better acceptance tests than anything else out there as well.

In any case, I was planning to see if I could get this running on Linux (as it's for OS X), and was just wondering if anyone else has had any experience with it.