Re: Interface 0.1a Available

From: Ian Mondragon
Subject: Re: Interface 0.1a Available
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 00:07:47 -0500

tim/everyone -

  i also just realized that the version of Interface that i released has the
following defaults set for the mouse buttons in src/Interface.h :

/* snip */

#define BUTTON_1        "aterm -ls -fg white -bg black -fn
lucidasanstypewriter-12"
#define BUTTON_2        "aterm -ls -fg green -bg black -fn
lucidasanstypewriter-12"
#define BUTTON_3        "gvim"

/* end snip */

the BUTTON_3 default shouldn't pose a problem, as it is currently not even
accounted for (oops), but you will want to change those to your choice of
default terminal for standard defaults.

or, better yet:

1. download interface-0.1a2.tar.gz (which i'm making available in ~10 minutes)
2. add the following to your GNUstep defaults (after modifications to suit
   your personal tastes, of course):

/********************** snip ************************/

interface = {
    ButtonDefaults = {
        Button1 = "aterm -ls -fg green -bg black -fn lucidasanstypewriter-12";
        Button2 = "rxvt -ls -fn lucicasanstypewriter-12";
    };
    ColorDefaults = {
        BackgroundColor = black;
        ForegroundColor = yellow;
        BorderColor = black;
        BorderColor2 = white;
    };
    FontDefaults = {
        Font = lucidasanstypewriter-12;
    };
};

3. start interface using your customized settings. :-)

- ian

ps - note that "Button3" isn't in there yet <sigh>.  my fault.

* Ian Mondragon <copal@dragonhelix.org> [02/27/02 23:34]:

--
@end

Ian Mondragon  - < copal @ dragonhelix . org >

< h t t p : // d r a g o n h e l i x . o r g >

<<<<  xMach Core Team - ian @ xmach . org >>>>