Re: Documentation & autogsdoc

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Documentation & autogsdoc
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 06:30:03 +0000

On Friday, February 22, 2002, at 10:14 PM, Manuel Guesdon wrote:

Hi,

After Richard's speak, I'm trying to play with auto-documentation but I haven't found the way to add auto-documetnation
generation in makefile.
Is it possible to specify all source files to use on one line like this ?
        myFrameworkName_AGSDOC_FILES = $(FRAMEWORK_NAME:=.h)
Is there something else to put in the makefile or any option to pass to make ?

Thank you.

Manuel (which try to add some doc between 2 compilations/test cycle :-)

Look in base/Source/GNUmakefile for a fairly complex example including several
flags options.
For a simple case, you need only list the header files as you suggest.
You do have to include documentation.make from the makefiles package
of course, so that makes it two lines -

mypackage_AGSDOC_FILES = $(HEADERS)
include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/documentation.make