Re: bug in NSUserDefaults

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: bug in NSUserDefaults
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 10:50:45 +0000

On Wednesday, February 13, 2002, at 10:49 AM, Erik Dalen wrote:

> So if the GNUSTEP_USER_ROOT is anything else than ~/GNUstep , Services won't
> work..

> I'd definitely call that a bug.

Yes ... can you let me know under what circumstances this happens ... as far as I
know it doesn't.

everytime I load an app..
I tried copying ~/Services to ~/GNUstep/Services and then it worked. The apps got some services that is.
But make_services builds the list of services in ~/Services

Are you using very old code? As far as I can see the GSServicesManager code was updated to fix this a little over a year ago, and I can't think of anywhere else that's likely to cause this.