Re: resizing of NSImage

From: Pete French
Subject: Re: resizing of NSImage
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 19:54:03 +0000

> What happened with that patch, posted some days ago on this list, that
> allows NSImage resizing?

It wont go in until I sign my copyright away to FSF apparently. The
forms to do this turned up yesterday, but I need to get them looked at by a
lawyer, signed, sent back to Boston etc, etc.

Sorry, but apparently the FSF doesnt let people do foolish stuff like
just writing code and giving it away free... *shrug*

-pete. [who intends to have this done by the end of the week, and if you
        want the patch in the meantime just mail me]