Re: Release of gui libraries

From: Martin Brecher
Subject: Re: Release of gui libraries
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 11:41:12 +0100

Cool, that nasty bug is fixed now. Thanks a lot!

Two other issues:

1. Recently GNUstep apps often fail to reset the cursor to be the default arrow after leaving a text edit field. Thus the cursor stays the edit cursor all the time. I get this with several apps.

2. when erasing the contents of a text field, the last character (or several characters if you selected all and erased them at once) is still displayed until I change focus to another button/textfield/etc. This can be quite confusing sometimes.

I know that are no real showstoppers but maybe they are easily fixable.

Greetings,
Martin