GNUstep Developer Tools page & GNUMail.app User's Guide

From: Martin Brecher
Subject: GNUstep Developer Tools page & GNUMail.app User's Guide
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 19:12:41 +0100

Hi all, -

You can find a page about Gorm and Project Center now at
http://www.gnustep.org/developers/DeveloperTools.html
I'm gonna link to it from the main page soon.

Additionally, I have put up an updated version of the GNUMail.app User's Guide.
It has been split into several files to reduce loading time. Updates have been
made regarding the new releases of GNUMail.app and Pantomime; the procmail part
was removed as GNUMail.app has its own filtering capabilities now; a chapter
about Reading Mail has been added. From now on you can find the Guide at:
http://www.stupid-design.com/martin/GNUstep/GNUMail.app/  also you are now able
to download the entire Guide in a tarball for offline reading.

Feel free to comment/criticise.

Greetings and a merry Christmas to everyone.

- Martin