NSScrollView and NSRulerView

From: Diego Luis Kreutz
Subject: NSScrollView and NSRulerView
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 23:22:34 -0200 (BRST)

Hello,

I'm working on NSRulerView. Now I'm in the final tests with
rulers. I made same changes in NSScrollView too. I got same
otimizations in tile method and I also incremented some other
methods like verticalRulerView and horizontalRulerView.
The two files attached are the diferences between "mine"
NSSrollView and today's CVS ones and "mine" NSScrollView.
I hope to send NSRulerView implementation as soon as possible.

Regards.

DLK