Re: White background in icons and WM integration

From: Jim Balhoff
Subject: Re: White background in icons and WM integration
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 21:50:29 -0500

I guess I wasn't clear - I meant the zooming rectangle effect in GNUstep each time you open a new level of the menu. Judging by what Dan Pascu replied,
you should use wmaker from cvs, wait for the next release, or
#undef WINDOW_BIRTH_ZOOM2 in wconfig.h before building wmaker.
I think he knew what I meant, although I haven't tried this yet.

Thanks,
Jim