Re: White background in icons and WM integration

From: Jason Clouse
Subject: Re: White background in icons and WM integration
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 23:51:35 -0500

On 2001-12-05 00:43:34 +0200 Dan Pascu <dan@services.iiruc.ro> wrote:

> do they support gnustep menus?

I'd like to take this opportunity to ask a question: would it be possible to
have wmaker ignore the "popping into existence" effect for GNUstep menus?  I
think the general effect is pretty cool; however, when I right-click and the
menu "pops" it can be kind of annoying (it's also a bit much for small dialog
boxes too).  Of course, this would be a messy thing to work around (and I hate
messy more than just turning the effect off).  Anyway, there it is.