Re: GsXMLRPC

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: GsXMLRPC
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 10:57:21 +0100

Björn Gohla wrote:
> one problem on my mind is, i can do a http post request through NSURLHandler,
> but is there any functionality in gnustep to answer such a request, if not
> should it not be there?

You are talking about a HTTP server ? IMHO it shouldn't be contained in
the base classes since a (compliant) HTTP server is a pretty complicated
thing these days.

Anyway, to implement the server side it's probably a good idea to use
gsweb as a server. Eg we map XML-RPC to WO direct-actions in our
implementation.
As I understood you would like to export all objects, in this case I
would suggest that you write an own WORequestHandler.

Greetings
  Helge