Re: NSApplication bug/suggestion?

From: Ludovic Marcotte
Subject: Re: NSApplication bug/suggestion?
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 08:02:29 -0500 (EST)

> You don't need it for the Windows menu either.
>
> [NSApp setWindowsMenu: aMenu]

Read the code, that doesn't work because it's searching for the menu
*item* "Windows" and if it's present, it'll add it.

We don't want to add "Windows", we might want to add "FenĂȘtre".

I'm talking about the NSMenuItem called "Windows", not the NSMenu of this
NSMenuItem. The difference is important!

You can call [NSApp setWindowsMenu: aMenu] after if you want to add your
own 'Windows NSMenu' with more items than the usual listing of opened
Windows.

Ludo

--
Live as if you were to die tomorrow.