Re: Apache ObjC Plugins

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: Apache ObjC Plugins
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 12:59:26 +0000 (GMT)

> Hi there,
>
> does anybody already done some work for integrating Apache 2.0 with
> Objective-C, that is, writing Apache modules in Objective-C ?

I played a bit with this ... but only to the point I could write an apache
module in Objective-C, without a real API.

http://www.gnustep.it/nicola/Web/

the apache.make is the interesting part :-) I'm not sure the other one
makes too much sense.

it's only the very preliminary step ... I'm not sure I tested it with
recent apaches ... but anyway it probably helps whatever you need to do.

> Otherwise I'm probably going to start some ObjC callback API for Apache.

I'm personally very interested in this :-) so please let me know of your
progresses and/or for discussions.  I might contribute code to it.