Defaults documentation

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: Defaults documentation
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 14:46:59 +0100

Hi all,

I started a little document about all the stuff that can be put into the
defaults file what I saw passing by on the mailinglist, just to remind
myself to once put it in a logical place. But this could as well be used
as an index to what is possible, so I made it a "Alphabetical Order
List". Since what is useful for me might be useful for someone else I
decided to put it into the Documentation tree of gnustep.net
It can be found by clicking or just use the following link:

http://www.gnustep.net/Documentation/gsdefaultsdb.html

Just a rough basic thing, not much so additions are welcome.

Greetings,

Dennis Leeuw