gnustep.de

From: Martin Brecher
Subject: gnustep.de
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 01:50:06 +0200

Hi, -

maybe you like to take a look at www.gnustep.de . What I have put on there is
kind of a concept of what I thought a German GNUstep site should be. It is
oriented towards Users and Developers. Apart from translated Documents (and
links to original ones especially to development related stuff) I'd like to
present already available Apps with some screenshots and installation
instructions.

Before going to make the site more complete (as it is currently more a
framework and example work) I wanted to let you all know about its existence
and to include you all in the process of making decissions.

The design is similar to that of gnustep.org and I am using a lot of images
from other GNUstep sites. - I hope that's ok.

Any comment, help etc is highly appreciated (I am especially looking for some
expert assistance regarding programming topics and translation offers).

Greetings,
Martin